Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Any access or use of this site shall be deemed your agreement to and approval of all the terms and conditions as set forth below; therefore, please read carefully. If we make substantial changes, these will be posted here. You agree to review this agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued use of this website shall be legal evidence of your acceptance of terms & conditions as posted at the time of your use.
2. All Interactions will take place only over the Internet.
3. Helpmehelpmychild.com strongly recommends the users to establish a secure email address at which the user will be comfortable with communicating confidential information. We will not take responsibility for misdirected or misaddressed email or disclosures made by a user. Users are responsible for insuring that email addresses are correct before purchasing services or sending emails that contain confidential information.
4. This service is designed to enable the parents of a child to resolve problems optimally and with maximal ease by working in partnership with the psychologist.
5. Helpmehelpmychild.com has a firm commitment to privacy therefore any information given will never be sold to a third party, nor will hard copies be made.
6. The users of this service must be 18 years old or older.
7. Help is proffered within the broad range of a child psychologist’s expertise and although we can give advice to the families of every child, whatever the condition, the service would not be useful to families where a child is suffering from an eating disorder or severe depression, disorders which require intensive therapy and the development of a close and trusting relationship between child and therapist, nor where the child’s presenting condition requires constant medical supervision.
8. Reliance on any information on the Helpmehelpmychild.com is solely at your own risk. Advice is given on the basis of the psychologists’ considerable experience and expertise but can only reflect the information you make available. Every effort will be made to keep the site absolutely secure but Helpmehelpmychild.com can not be held liable for damages caused by any error, omission, deletion, defect, interruption, failure of performance, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, or destruction or unauthorized access.
9. Some pages on this Site contain hypertext links to web sites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other web sites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked web sites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
10. All content on this site, including graphics, text, compilations of data, slides, photographs, images and other material are the intellectual property of Ruth Reinstein by international copyright law. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to view these materials for personal use. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. However the material must not be systematically reproduced and sold for commercial gain, and the source must always be acknowledged. Helpmehelpmychild.com Limited Registered in England and Wales No. 05218803 Registered Address: 283 South Road Walkley Sheffield S6 3TA United Kingdom’,3665)